The digitizerNETBOX is a remote solution that is connected by Ethernet suiting the LXI standard. The digitizerNETBOX can be used as bench-top instrument directly connected to a laptop or desktop PC or as 19" instrument connected to the company LAN and accessible from anywhere.
LXI eXtensions for Instrumentation
- Complete portable instrument solution
- Connect directly to your PC or Laptop or anywhere in the company LAN
- BNC (< 125 MS/s) or SMA (> 125 MS/s) connectors
- SBench 6 Professional software license included
- 19“ and DC power supply options available
The digitizerNETBOX / generatorNETBOX is a fully compliant LXI instrument that is able to show the status of the box along with the current acquisition / generation information. It offers an IVI compatible interface for the IVI digitizer, IVI scope and IVI FGen classes. LAN eXtensions for Instrumentation (LXI) is a standard developed by the LXI Consortium, an industry consortium that maintains the LXI specification, promotes the LXI Standard, and ensures inter operability. The LXI standard defines the communication protocols for instrumentation and data acquisition systems using Ethernet.
SBench 6 – Powerful Data Acquisition and Analysis Software
Components of the digitizerNETBOX
- Robust metal chassis with 19" rack mount option
- Embedded proven Spectrum Digitizer hardware
- Embedded Controller running a remote server
- Embedded Webpages for configuration, maintenance, updates and information
- GBit Ethernet Connection
- BNC or SMA connectors on front panel (custom front panels available)