The new generation of high performance vector network analyzers (VNA) R4213/4226* is designed on the principle of flexible architecture. This makes the analyzers ideal for testing of passive and active devices as well as solutions for complex tasks. Up-to-date Micran patented software and hardware solutions allow combine the huge set of the microwave (MW) measurements in only one device, reduce instrument cost, and enhances accuracy and measurement repeatability.
Micran VNA simplifies measurement cases for development, serial manufacture and verification of RF and MW products. It is an ideal solution for wireless communications, aerospace and defense, computer, medical, automotive, etc. Micran VNAs support SCPI command programming and software drivers for the most common programming environments. It also uses industry standard LAN communications for remote control and provides a powerful user-friendly interface for devices manual testing.
- Frequency range 0.3/10 MHz to 13.5/26.5 GHz
- High dynamic range 145 dB at 1 Hz IF bandwidth
- Wide source power range -90 dB to +12/+15 dB
- Low trace noise of 0.002 dB RMS at 1 kHz IF bandwidth
- High temperature stability of 0.01 dB/°C
- SCPI Language Compatibility