PXI Fault/Signal Insertion Matrix Modules
- Breakout Connections for Wiring to Sensors
- Pickering BRIC Architecture Provides Scalable Matrix Size
- Wide Range of Matrix Sizes & Partially Populated Configurations Available
- Ruthenium Reed Relay for Maximum Signal Performance
- Electro-mechanical Relay for Current Handling up to 10 Amps
- Occupy 4 or 8 3U PXI Slots
- Kernel, VISA and IVI Support for PXI Environments & Kernel and IVI Support For LXI Environments
- Selected modules are supported by our eBIRST Switching System Test Tools, these tools provide a quick and simple way of finding relay failures within LXI, PCI and PXI switch systems.
The PXI fault/signal insertion matrix design is based on Pickering’s proven BRIC architecture that allows the matrix size required for an application to be selected from the many versions available.
All of our fault/insertion matrices feature a breakout arrangement that allows faults to be attached to the sensor lines via the Y axis. This includes the breaking of a connection or the adding of a series defect – all of which can simulate connectivity problems in the system. The three pin breakout versions allow the connection to be swapped for a “bad” sensor simulation.The use of a programmable matrix for fault insertion ensures testing is fast to perform and can be reproduced on subsequent test cycles in the event of corrective action or a system upgrade.