Technical Sales Engineer
VIGVEN is hiring for an ambitious, highly motivated and professional Technical Sales Engineer. In particular we are looking for those who are target-driven & results orientated with experience in cold calling, lead generation, building a sales pipeline, negotiating and closing sales deals.
Area or Responsibility:
- Sales of Test and Measurement products in the Assigned Territory.
- Generation of Sales Funnel, Leads and Mapping of Customer Organizations.
- Customer Satisfaction and Delight.
Description of the job (main tasks, supporting tasks, reporting line, main areas of responsibilities, etc.)
- Responsible for Selling Test and Measurement Products.
- Meeting Monthly/Quarterly/Half Yearly Annual Sales Quota and Sales Targets.
- Generation and ON Time submission of Monthly Forecasts, Weekly Plans and reports.
Main teams person will participate/join (management teams, collaboration teams, etc.)
- Capable of working with Cross Functional Teams to ensure Team Work and for meeting Customer deliverables in the form of On time Shipment, Installation, Technical Queries.
- Ensures that Proper transition of work flow happens in conjunction with Factory/Field from Principals and OEM’s.
Main contacts points/groups (internal/external).
- Capable of interacting externally & internally with The Principals, Customers with excellent Communications and Interpersonal Skills.
Possibilities for further development & career outlook.
- Successful candidates will be groomed on an On Going Basis for Managing the Business in entirety and independent Manager.
- Long Term Career possibility as functional Vice Presidents or CEO of the Company.
- BE/ B Tech or ME/ M Tech with Electronics and Communications is a Must.
- Preferably with Scholastic Achievements with a minimum of 85% in 10th and 12th and First Class Degree in Engineering.
- Strong Orientation to Technical Skills i.e. Electronics and Communication.
- Written and Spoken English Language is prerequisite for this Sales Opening.
- Proficiency in Hindi and any of the Regional Languages.
- Fresh Candidates or Candidates with Two to Three Years of Relevant Sales Experience.
Special skills/requirements for the job:
- Extroverts and Command over English.
- Pleasing Outgoing Personality with a Penchant to meet Customers.
- Not a Clock watcher but someone with verve, drive and a Go Getter who is focused on Completing the Job rather put in 8 Hours.
Expected travel days per year:
- Domestic: As Per Sales Need.
- International: As Per Need and Profile of Candidate.
Special issues/aspects to be considered in candidate interview:
- Out Going Personality.
- Socialising Skills.
- Ability to Communicate Ideas very well.
Key success factors of the job: Here are the main factors, which are important in succeeding in this job !
- Meeting Monthly/Quarterly Sales Quota’s.
- Ability to Influence Customers in to Accepting VigVen’s Superior Specifications for buying / Tenders with Strong Technical Interplay.
- Ability to be respected by Customers and Competitors alike.
If you are excited with this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Kindly mention job code “TSE2019” in subject.