The digitizerNETBOX is a remote solution that is connected by Ethernet suiting the LXI standard. The digitizerNETBOX can be used as bench-top instrument directly connected to a laptop or desktop PC or as 19" instrument connected to the company LAN and accessible from anywhere.
LXI eXtensions for Instrumentation
- Complete portable instrument solution
- Connect directly to your PC or Laptop or anywhere in the company LAN
- BNC (< 125 MS/s) or SMA (> 125 MS/s) connectors
- SBench 6 Professional software license included
- 19“ and DC power supply options available
The digitizerNETBOX / generatorNETBOX is a fully compliant LXI instrument that is able to show the status of the box along with the current acquisition / generation information. It offers an IVI compatible interface for the IVI digitizer, IVI scope and IVI FGen classes. LAN eXtensions for Instrumentation (LXI) is a standard developed by the LXI Consortium, an industry consortium that maintains the LXI specification, promotes the LXI Standard, and ensures inter operability. The LXI standard defines the communication protocols for instrumentation and data acquisition systems using Ethernet.
SBench 6 – Powerful Data Acquisition and Analysis Software
SBench 6 application Software
SBench 6 is a powerful and intuitive interactive measurement software. Besides the possibility to commence the measuring task immediately, without programming, SBench 6 combines the setup of hardware, data display, oscilloscope, transient recorder, analyzing functions and export functions under one easy-to-use interface. All current Spectrum cards are supported.
SBench 6 application areas coverage
- Oscilloscope like usage of digitizers, A/D cards and digital acquisition cards
- Transient recording and display of several GByte of data with a powerful streaming engine
- Hard disk data streaming up to the limit of the used bus and hard disk array
- Logic Analyzer display of data
- Remote access of digitizerNETBOX products
- Use fast digitizers as spectrum analyzer
- Easy-to-use Acquisition front-end for 3rd party products like MATLAB
- Acquisition and replay of data including automatic data resorting
- Data analysis with powerful measurement functions and function interpreter
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator front-end
The digitizerNETBOX can be used for many measurement applications. Units configured with the DC power supply and directly coupled with a laptop computer are ideal for mobile or service measurements powered from a vehicles battery. These applications would include invehicle measurements. Using the power of the LXI instrument interface the digitizerNETBOX can also be located in a lab where multiple users can individually access it via LAN. The digitizerNETBOX gets its IP address from a standard DHCP server and can be reached over an Ethernet connection like any other TCP/IP device. Examples include control room situations and factory floor monitoring operations. It is also useful in people unfriendly environments including those with excess noise, chemicals, explosives, radiation or high-voltage. Connecting the digitizerNETBOX to a wide area network (WAN) allows global access from offsite analysis locations. This type of operation includes collaborative analysis involving multiple sites and is ideal for large projects.
Components of the digitizerNETBOX
- Robust metal chassis with 19" rack mount option
- Embedded proven Spectrum Digitizer hardware
- Embedded Controller running a remote server
- Embedded Webpages for configuration, maintenance, updates and information
- GBit Ethernet Connection
- BNC or SMA connectors on front panel (custom front panels available)