- Reliable digital-I/O with opto-isolation. Level up to 32 V.
- Ideal for event-based control with interrupt, bit-change/bit pattern compare.
- Outputs stable during PC power-on.
Reliable opto and TTL digital board, high-drive up to 32 V.
With its sophisticated status checking functions and interrupt control, the ME-8200 is the ideal solution for event-based applications like monitoring and process control in test systems or quality management with image processing. The ME-8200 has 8 or 16 opto-isolated inputs and outputs up to 32 V as well as 16 additional standard TTL digital channels.
- PC plug-in board for isolated digital data acquisition.
- 8 or 16 opto inputs and 8 or 16 opto outputs.
Level up to 32 V. Isolation up to 1 kV.
Outputs source, option "-S": Sink.
Load up to 700 mA.
Inputs with overvoltage protection/transient diode. Short circuit proof.
- Outputs defined during PC power-on.
- 16 additional TTL digital-I/O lines (2x 8 bit ports), expandable with relays/optoisolation.
- Interrupt control:
Can be used for monitoring status changes (bit-change).
Bitpattern comparison, 8 bit or 16 bit (interrupt on comparison positive).
Interrupt on thermic load.
Every input can be selected as interrupt source via mask register.
- PC DAQ board for PCI, PCI-Express or 3 U CompactPCI/PXI.