Switch Path Manager Software Simplifies signal routing through switching systems and speeds up the development of switching system software.
Signal Routing Made Simple
Our signal routing software, Switch Path Manager, simplifies signal routing through switching systems and speeds up the development of switching system software. Switch Path Manager supports Pickering's switching modules and the interconnection between these products. Third-party products can be supported upon request.
Once a switching system model has been created, simply defining the endpoints that are required to be connected together can perform signal routing. The ability to automate signal routing results in effective and easy switching system management—safely and quickly.
A feature like short circuit detection avoids unwanted shorts between routes.
- Manages Complex Switching Systems
- Reduces Switching Software Development Effort
- Provides Automated or Pre-defined Signal Routing
- Provides Static or Dynamic Routing
- Signal Isolation and Endpoint Protection Technology
- Manual Control Capability
- Supports PXI, LXI, PCI Systems
- Modules Pack for all Pickering Switch Modules, Third-Party Switch Modules on Request
- APIs available for C, .NET, Python, LabWindows™/CVI and LabVIEW™
- Windows 32-bit or 64-bit compatible
- Free Evaluation License for 14 Active Working Days
- SPM Lite Version Available - Low Cost Solution with a Boot Limitation of 2 Switching Modules
- Free SPM Software Upgrades, Free SPM Lifetime Support, No Software Subscription Required