The Quad LNB Package is typically used by the Government (for receive-only applications), by the Satcom and Telemetry markets, or for TV Receive Only (TVRO). It is a turnkey solution used for downlinking RF over fiber interfacility links, bringing all four polarizations from the antenna, into the control room.
The package incorporates an ODE-A4 Quad LNB outdoor enclosure (to convert the RF signals near the dish) and a slim-line 1U indoor unit (to convert the optical signals back into RF closer to the de-modulator or IRD).
- A complete package, designed for direct-mounting to antennas
- Small, lightweight equipment
- The ODE-A4 Quad LNB is suitable for all weathers, with optional heaters and solar shields
- The enclosure houses up to 4 RF over fiber channels
- The indoor 1U Rack Chassis handles up to 4 channels, with options including: dual redundant power supplies, alarms and SNMP
- Houses 1-4 L-Band Blue OEM transmitters
- LNB power options
- Lightweight and compact size allows for the enclosure to be fitted to the rear of the antenna
- Available as a Satellite IF 70-140 MHz link setup
- Weatherproof 50 Ohm N-Type RF connectors
- Optional weatherproof 75 Ohm F-Type connectors
- Quad or MTP weatherproof fiber connector for plug and play installation
- External weatherproof power connector